Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contemporary Style and Dual Living at an Exclusive Camp Hill Address
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a prestigious enclave less than 200 metres from the boutique Martha Street precinct, this family home delivers modern elegance, supreme privacy and the unique versatility of a separate dual living studio.
Enhanced by sophisticated finishes, green leafy outlooks and fresh cross breezes created by bi-fold doors at either end, the expansive open design becomes an idyllic sanctuary in which to relax and entertain. Gather around the huge granite breakfast bar for casual meals, dine alfresco-style on the vast sheltered deck or head upstairs to the privacy of four beautiful bedrooms, two of which boast a balcony with treetop views stretching across to the city skyline.
Offering a rare dual living option, work studio or teenager/extended family retreat, is the stunning separate accommodation with its own entry and courtyard. Younger families will also love this incredible additional living space, where parents can easily keep a watchful eye on children from the main residence.
Set in a wide, peaceful street this immaculate home is a short walk from transport, parkland and the cafes, shops and restaurants of Martha Street or Samuel Street shopping village. Just minutes from a selection of excellent schools including Coorparoo State School, St Thomas' Primary, Villanova and Loreto Colleges, the new Coorparoo Square entertainment precinct and CBD are also within easy reach.
- Flawlessly maintained contemporary home with rear northern aspect/living spaces
- Beautifully landscaped, yet low-maintenance grounds; secure and tranquil entry courtyard
- Family-sized kitchen with granite benchtops, European stainless steel appliances including large oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, Crimsafe security screens; alarm; intercom, solar panels
- Superb master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robes; 3 further large bedrooms each with balcony access
- Stylish, spotless bathrooms plus a guest powder room; double remote integrated garage
- Air-conditioned studio/dual-living with own entry, bathroom and courtyard (scope to grass the courtyard area for children or add a plunge pool if desired)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.