Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry-level Camp Hill renovator!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The foundations have been laid for an exciting renovation of this post-war character home on an elevated north-east corner allotment.
Positioned at the top of the street with outlooks across to Whites Hill Reserve, the home offers both the ideal internal floorplan and position on the block to create a fabulous family property.
Although it requires further work, the potential is huge! Scope exists to merge the large kitchen and living areas, creating a more flowing open design; as well as to extend the home's existing footprint and add further bed or bathrooms. A large, secure and very private rear yard fronts Long Street, already offering the perfect space for alfresco entertaining.
Boasting a sought-after position within the Camp Hill State School and Whites Hill College catchments, the property is also just moments from transport, Samuel Street Shopping Village (with Woolworths, specialty stores and restaurants) great local caf precincts, kindergarten/childcare and beautiful Lavarack Park.
Entry-level home buyers and investors must inspect now!
- High set post-war home on a fully-fenced* north-east corner block with Whites Hill Reserve views
- Excavation works commenced for a planned renovation; multiple future possibilities
- Outstanding main road exposure for buyers interested in a home business/ advertising
- Appealing classic faade; high ceilings with decorative cornices; hardwood flooring
- Spacious central lounge and large updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Three well positioned bedrooms include a huge master; additional study/playroom
- Good sized central bathroom with separate toilet
- Secure ground level laundry/storage/workshop/garage
- Large rear landscaped yard; side property access and space to park car/trade vehicle
*sections of fencing have been removed for works
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
468m² / 0.12 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.