Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Golden lifestyle, investment or development opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set on two separate titles and featuring a charming post-war home, this 886m corner allotment presents a multitude of exciting options in a high-growth pocket of Camp Hill.
The rear north-facing block encompasses one 480m2 lot on which the removable* residence is situated plus a second vacant 406m2 lot.
Beautifully maintained by its owner of 70 years, the home itself offers immediate liveability or scope to renovate and create a fantastic family residence on a huge block. Alternatively, take advantage of the site's versatility and absence of demolition control to build either one or two new luxury homes*.
Peacefully positioned within easy walking distance of express CBD transport, Samuel Street Shopping Village (with Woolworths, specialty stores and restaurants) great local caf precincts, schools and kindergarten/childcare, the property is just moments from Whites Hill Reserve, Westfield Carindale and the new Coorparoo Square complex.
Reside, rent out, renovate, land bank or develop*! Either way, this property in a prime location represents an outstanding investment and will be sold at auction on June 16 at 2pm.
- Rear north facing corner 886 m2 block on two titles; 480m2 with post-war home and vacant 406m2
- Home features 3 bedrooms, tidy central bathroom, traditional eat-in kitchen and formal lounge/dining
- Plenty of character appeal with classic weatherboard, gabled faade and high ceilings
- Options: live in, renovate or lease the existing home; or remove and construct one or two luxury family homes*; retain one lot and sell the other
- The existing home has been rental appraised at approximately $450 per week.
- Services (power, water) connected to both lots
This property will be sold by public auction onsite Saturday 16th June at 2:00 PM. Auction conditions are 5% deposit payable by next working day and settlement in 30 days.
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
886m² / 0.22 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.