Ultra-spacious Contemporary in the perfect family enclave
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Both functional and sophisticated in its design, this stylish dual-level residence basks in a peaceful, elevated setting, just metres from Seven Hills Bushland Reserve.
Creating a remarkable sense of space on the ground living level are the soaring 3-metre-high ceilings and glass Cantilever corner doors connecting the interior and alfresco entertaining deck. Beautifully appointed with hardwood flooring, sleek black kitchen joinery and a long timber island breakfast bar, the expansive open-plan design overlooks the glass-framed swimming pool and large landscaped rear yard. Outside, there is enough space for anything, from tumbling toddlers to teenagers' kick-to-kick!
Capturing fresh easterly breezes and a tranquil leafy aspect, the upper level hosts four spacious bedrooms as well as the versatile lounge/rumpus room flowing to a rear deck looking out over the pool.
Located in the exclusive Camp Hill "Avenues", this impressive family home sits just moments from transport, local shops, quality schools, Lavarack Park and The Corso, Samuel and Martha Street precincts; with swift access to Westfield Carindale, the new Coorparoo Square complex and CBD.
- Family home on a fully fenced 440m2; multiple living zones; 3m ceilings in living and 2.7m upstairs
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, louvred windows; security/insect screening
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel European appliances including 6 burner Ilve gas cooktop
- Huge butler's pantry; clever integrated study alcove; stylish bar area
- Entertaining deck with integrated outdoor kitchen/BBQ; privately landscaped rear yard; saltwater swimming pool
- Upstairs built-in bedrooms include master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony; bed 2 with rear balcony access.
- Three stylish modern bathrooms; plantation shutters; plenty of thoughtful storage
- Double remote integrated garage with rear property access; electronic driveway gates
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
444m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.