Versatile 911m adjacent to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Tranquilly positioned right on the Camp-Hill-Carina border, this huge corner property offers a multitude of exciting options.
Presenting immediate liveability, the spacious dual-level home also offers outstanding scope for renovation, or removal of the existing post-war dwelling and construction of a new luxury family home*.
Just metres from the scenic walking trails of Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, the property is also a short stroll to transport and local cafes, shops and fresh food grocers on Stanley Street. 5 minutes to highly- regarded schools including St Thomas' primary and San Sisto College, it is less than 10 minutes to Westfield Carindale and only 7km from the CBD.
- The large block can be accessed to enable a number of vehicles to be parked off the street, and the 2 bay shed provides plenty of storage for tradies gear or boats / caravans or for the serious handyman
- Spacious elevated living area with modern floating floors and tidy kitchen
- Covered north-facing porch with leafy outlooks and a breezy rear entertaining terrace
- 4 upper level bedrooms; 2 air-conditioned; 3 with ceiling fans
- Huge air-conditioned lower multipurpose spaces, currently utilised as additional living, laundry and 2nd bathroom
- Security/insect screens capturing fresh breezes
- Fully fenced, low-maintenance grounds with paved rear patio and large grassed yard
- Options: Reside, renovate, knock-down and rebuild*
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
- Access From The Rear
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
911m² / 0.23 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.