Great family entertainer on a superbly positioned 607m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set on an expansive fully-fenced 607m2, this post-war home presents excellent living and entertaining spaces for today with plenty of opportunity for future growth.
Featuring high ceilings, hardwood floors and a spacious interior floorplan, the property also offers the ultimate outdoor entertaining areas with private covered rear deck, patio and vast lawn space. The smart updated kitchen and modern central bathroom are accompanied by three built-in bedrooms thoughtfully positioned away from the communal living zones.
Located in a peaceful Res A' zoned pocket (free from townhouse/unit developments) the home is a short walk from the Backstreet Espresso Caf and bakery on Kenrose Street and close to bus transport, Carina's main shopping precinct, Westfield Carindale, Clem Jones Swim/Fitness Centre and a choice of quality schools.
Enjoy the functional and beautifully-maintained home as is, or take advantage of the scope to enhance, extend or fully renovate and add value down the track.
- Spacious open-plan living and entertaining deck both capture natural northern light
- Generous kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the private beautifully landscaped rear yard
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, fireplace, ceiling fans and security screens
- Three good sized bedrooms plus a study area; central bathroom and second toilet
- Double carport with additional secure driveway parking; garden shed
- Excellent side property access for any renovation work that is undertaken
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.