Huge home, huge courtyard, huge deck!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This special townhome will surprise and delight. Positioned at the rear of a boutique complex of only four, it enjoys a private gated entry leading to a serene, exquisitely landscaped courtyard that provides a protected haven from the outside world.
Considered design, a spacious dual level layout and first class finishes triumph in this spacious, contemporary townhome where spatial elements are more akin to a freestanding house.
The upper level, connected by a timber staircase with tread lighting, leads into the open plan living domain where high ceilings and banks of sliding glass doors flood the interior with light and open onto the fabulous entertainer's balcony. North facing and extremely private, this wrap-around, impressively scaled outdoor alfresco dining/lounge area set against a leafy backdrop promises year-round enjoyment.
The sleek white kitchen is well placed for entertaining and is complete with a full complement of quality appliances, stone benchtops, large pantry, 2Pac cabinetry and appliance cupboard. Also, on this upper level is the peacefully secluded master bedroom with a chic ensuite together with a convenient powder room for guests.
At entry level are the two remaining built-in bedrooms, serviced by a luxe bathroom. Large lock up double garage with internal access and a remote-controlled door and plenty of room for extra storage.
The location further bolsters the appeal of this stunning residence; located close to parkland (across the street), proximity to Carindale Shopping Centre, highly regarded schools and excellent public bus and rail transport, the Gateway Motorway to the North and South Coasts.
- One of its kind with a private garden courtyard nestled at the rear of a boutique complex of only four
- Open plan living domain with large, private north facing wrap around balcony
- Stylish contemporary kitchen with full complement of quality appliances
- Fully ducted Daikin air-conditioning throughout each level
- Security intercom entry and under stair storage
- Gleaming timber floors on the upper living level
- Double integrated garage with epoxy floor coating, stylish laundry, additional storage space and a remote garage door
- Close to parkland and easy walking distance to cafes, shops, schools and transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.