Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Low maintenance living with self-contained granny-flat retreat
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This multi-level residence in Mansfield State High School Catchment has been uniquely designed to offer growing, executive or even extended families a series of ultra-private indoor-outdoor living spaces. Enjoying a peaceful elevated cul-de-sac position just metres from parkland, the modern home is nestled on beautifully landscaped 582sqm grounds, with green outlooks from every window. Boasting a self-contained granny-flat style retreat, private master bedroom with its own courtyard and upper level terrace with sweeping area and city views, the property's space and lifestyle options are sure to impress. Located moments from the local park/playground, bikeways and transport, this stylishly presented family home also enjoys outstanding proximity to Westfield Carindale, the Gateway, Pacific Golf Club and quality schools.
- Large 5-bedroom plus study architectural home with ultra-private, fully fenced rear gardens
- 8 zone ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; security & insect screens and superb use of louvred windows to capture fresh breezes
- Grand entry foyer and 2.7m high ceilings on the main living level
- Elegant central lounge/dining room with timber floorboards and fireplace
- Kitchen and relaxed family area open out to a north-facing alfresco entertaining patio
- Kitchen features stainless steel European appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Internal yet separate self-contained flat perfect for teenagers, elderly family members or regular house guests; includes own doorbell, bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen and private courtyard
- Privately positioned master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and own courtyard
- Upper level bedrooms and study each open via French doors to an expansive terrace with stunning views
- Huge loft storage space; double remote integrated garage plus a carport; water tank; garden shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
582m² / 0.14 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.