Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning transformation in a prestigious Carindale enclave
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Completely transformed with unique flair and attention-to-detail, this lowset home within the exclusive Links Estate' promises the ultimate entertainer's lifestyle.
An expansive single-level floorplan encompasses multiple living zones, enhanced by stunning raw-look timber flooring and the character of Cedar French and bifold doors. At the heart of the home is a new gourmet kitchen with huge wrap-around stone breakfast bar and service window connecting with alfresco entertaining spaces. The intuitive design is ideal for both large-scale and more intimate social gatherings.
Boasting a perfect northern aspect, this flawless interior opens at various points to a lush outdoor sanctuary. The vast, freshly paved terrace is a restful space to while away the hours with a good book or glass of wine, overlooking the private tropical gardens.
Three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a privately positioned master with brand new ensuite, offer versatility for either live-in family members or regular house guests.
Positioned within one of Carindale's finest streets, this exceptional 608m property sits peacefully just metres from Bulimba Creek parklands, walk and bikeways. Also enjoying outstanding proximity to transport, the renowned Pacific Golf Club, Metropol Shopping Village and Westfield Carindale, the nearby Gateway Motorway offers easy access to the Gold or Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Airport.
- Fully landscaped 608m grounds with a secure north-facing rear yard
- Fully refurbished lowset brick home with repointed and repainted roof
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning; security and insect screens; Cedar doors and windows
- New kitchen with quality Westinghouse appliances including 900m oven/5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher, stone benchtops and rustic steel-look splashback tiles
- New bathrooms and laundry all with stone benchtops and large format 900 x450mm porcelain tiles
- 3 large freshly carpeted built-in bedrooms; fully tiled master ensuite with twin vanity; 2nd bedroom with direct access onto the rear terrace
- Green outlooks from every window; abundant storage; double carport; garden shed
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
608m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.