Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Expansive Family Entertainer in a Tranquil Park-Side Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backing directly onto the stunning Bulimba Creek Parklands, this large refurbished family home has been designed for entertaining.
Making the most of its north-east park aspect and private elevated allotment, the home's multiple living and entertaining zones all enjoy expansive lush outlooks.
Ultra-spacious and presented in immaculate condition, the home also boasts new flooring, a stunning new kitchen, beautifully renovated master ensuite, and recently installed ducted air-conditioning.
Meanwhile outdoors, a tropical oasis awaits, with its large covered entertaining terrace, beautifully landscaped gardens and palm-fringed lagoon swimming pool.
Set on vast 926m grounds, the home's non-thoroughfare street offers direct path access onto walk and bikeways of the adjoining parkland. With such an idyllic setting, it is hard to believe the property sits so close to Westfield Carindale's shopping, dining, entertainment and transport hub. Also moments from arterial roads including the Gateway Motorway, the CBD, Airport and Coasts are all within easy reach.
- Large refurbished family home on 926m with a superb 17 metre frontage to parkland
- New designer kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, 2Pac soft close cabinetry and European appliances including dishwasher
- Spacious open-plan living plus separate formal lounge and integrated study area; new tiled and timber floors
- High ceilings; huge bay windows throughout to capture beautiful surrounds
- New zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; Crimsafe screens, security film on glass doors/windows
- Huge master bedroom with new ensuite & walk-in robe; 3 further large bedrooms, one with direct outdoor access
- Sheltered alfresco entertaining terrace; lagoon salt water swimming pool with large wading area
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with water tank & new fencing; double remote garage; 4kw solar panels; solar hot water
- Tranquil family-friendly cul-de-sac less than 700m walk to Westfield Carindale
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
926m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.