Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
620m Of Immaculate Family Space in an Idyllic Park Precinct
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Boasting multiple indoor-outdoor living spaces and up to 6 bedrooms, this beautifully refurbished family home offers incredible versatility and an exclusive position just footsteps from parkland.
Set on a fully landscaped 620m, the expansive single-level floorplan showcases striking Bamboo floors, a flawless stone and 2Pac kitchen and stylish new bathrooms.
The central open-plan kitchen/dining areas flow into a selection of versatile breakaway zones and out to a vast alfresco entertaining patio. Meanwhile, the property also features a family-sized saltwater swimming pool and separate studio, professional home office or additional bedroom with its own private entry.
With so many bedrooms, large families can spread out and enjoy their privacy, while smaller families have the opportunity to tailor unique spaces to suit their lifestyle; perhaps a kids' playroom, home theatre or even a man-cave!
Located in a peaceful, tree-lined street this immaculate home sits just moments from the walking tracks, bikeways and playgrounds of lush local parkland, with quick access to transport, highly-regarded schools, Westfield Carindale, the Pacific Golf Club and Gateway Motorway.
- Refurbished, rendered brick home on a wide-fronted, ultra-private 620m block
- Huge open-plan kitchen/dining, separate family living; media room/kids or parent retreat
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; security/insect screening; new Bamboo floors
- New kitchen with stone benchtops, 2 Pac soft-close cabinetry, quality appliances including 900mm oven, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher; plumbed fridge recess
- 4 built-in bedrooms plus a privately positioned master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Fully tiled two-way bathroom with stone-top vanity, frameless glass shower screen and freestanding tub; connects as ensuite to the 2nd bedroom
- Versatile, air-conditioned studio, professional home office or 6th bedroom with its own private entry
- Huge covered alfresco entertaining terrace with servery window from the kitchen
- Saltwater swimming pool; low-maintenance grounds; water tank; garden shed; 5kw solar
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
620m² / 0.15 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.