Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elegant Contemporary Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sophistication and grand proportions define this exceptional modern home in a peaceful and highly convenient pocket of Carindale. Set on 626m with a glorious rear north-east aspect, the residence has been beautifully appointed and designed for those who love to entertain with a touch of class!
From the impressive 21 metre street frontage, to the 3.5 metre high ceilings in the entry foyer and soaring void at the centre of the home, the design creates an overwhelming sense of space. Meanwhile, the stunning use of oversized and louvred windows infuses the interior with natural light and fresh breezes.
Style meets function across two expansive levels. The spacious open-plan design on the ground floor encompasses a flawless family-sized kitchen featuring stone benchtops, European kitchen appliances and a butler's pantry. Flowing through banks of sliding doors out to an expansive alfresco entertaining terrace and glass-framed salt-water swimming pool, the level also enjoys the versatility of a formal dining room set behind French doors and separate media room. Two of the home's four large bedrooms boast a private ensuite and walk-in robe.
Located within walking distance of the local shopping village, transport, Westfield Carindale, parkland, childcare and Belmont State school, this superb property also offers quick access to other elite schools, the Pacific Golf Club, Gateway Motorway and the Bay.
- 626m block with secure gated entry and unique low-maintenance front courtyard
- Open-plan kitchen/living; separate formal dining & media rooms; office or 5th bedroom
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, 2Pac soft close cabinetry, butler's pantry, European De Dietrich oven, induction cooktop, integrated microwave and dishwasher
- Glass-framed salt water swimming pool and expansive alfresco entertainment terrace
- Spacious bedrooms; 2 built-in (one with terrace access) and 2 featuring ensuite and walk-in robe; master bedroom also with private balcony
- Three stunning fully tiled bathrooms with stone top vanities and frameless glass shower screens, master with spa bath
- Daikin zoned ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans & fly screens; stylish panel glider window furnishings; ducted vacuum; security system
- High ceilings throughout; 3.5m in entry foyer, 5.8m central void and 2.7m elsewhere
- Double remote integrated garage with drive-through to additional secure space for a boat or trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
626m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.