Contemporary Family Entertainer in the Prestigious Hilltop Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned high within one of Carindale's most exclusive new estates, this immaculate residence offers relaxed family living in stylish and peaceful surrounds. Set across an expansive single level, the home combines spacious open-plan living with a selection of versatile private and communal zones.
The heart of the home boasts an abundance of natural northern light, a huge architectural window framing the crystal-clear swimming pool and glorious views of Belmont Reserve. Prepare a feast in the oversized gourmet kitchen or entertain alfresco-style on the adjoining terrace while children and pets enjoy the easy-care grassed yard.
Featuring 2.7 metre high ceilings and zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout, the home's four bedrooms include a private master with ensuite, walk-in robe and outlooks into the tranquil front Zen garden.
Adding to the stunning streetscape of Carindale's elevated Hilltop Estate, this fabulous property sits just footsteps from local parkland/playground and within the coveted Cavendish Road State High School catchment. Bikeways, transport, the Pacific Golf Course, Metropol Shopping Village, Westfield, the Gateway and other excellent schools/childcare are also within close proximity.
- Lowset brick render home on secure, beautifully landscaped grounds
- Open plan living flows to a covered terrace, yard and 8 metre glass-framed saltwater swimming pool
- Huge kitchen with stone benchtops, butler's pantry, long island breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances including five burner gas cooktop
- Four built-in bedrooms, master ensuite and walk-in robe; another opening onto the terrace
- Separate media/lounge/rumpus room or potential fifth bedroom
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; 2.7 m high ceilings and extra height doors
- Stylish bathrooms, central with bathtub and separate toilet; ensuite with oversized frameless-glass shower
- Alarm system, video intercom; solar; 6000L water tank; garden shed
- Family-sized laundry accessing private drying court; double remote integrated garage
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
500m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.