Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position, space and potential on a massive 1050m² block
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on a tranquil and leafy street in a prized pocket of Carindale this large, single level, brick home offers the opportunity to enhance the current features or embark on a minor renovation to create a luxury residence befitting its prime location.
Nestled amid tropical palm gardens, on an expansive 1050sqm parcel of land, this modern house has some serious space to play with. The layout encompasses both a formal lounge and dining area plus casual living spaces effortlessly flowing one to the other.
Each of the bedrooms has built-in robes while the blissfully separate, air-conditioned master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. The large kitchen with expansive bar seating for up to six, is not just an area to prepare food but rather a family room where everyone will want to spend most of their time; be it for homework, chatting or just sharing a drink.
A study/home office, air-conditioned media/rumpus room and a delightful courtyard that provides a cool, secluded space for outdoor lounging and entertaining set against a leafy backdrop, are just some of this home's many attributes.
Located in Carindale's Hilltop Estate this property enjoys close proximity to parkland, bikeways, public transport, the Pacific Golf Course, Metropol Shopping Village, Westfield Carindale and the Gateway arterial network. Situated within the coveted Cavendish Road State High School catchment boasting excellent schools it is also close to childcare facilities.
- Lowset, private and spacious home on 1050sqm block
- Formal lounge and adjoining formal dining area
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven, abundant cupboards and expansive counter seating for six
- Casual meals area/family room opening to the courtyard
- Study/home office; flexible, air-conditioned media/family room
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-ins; secluded master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous, private courtyard plus fully fenced rear garden, additional deck and tropical landscaping
- Security screens and ducting in place for air-conditioning
- Double garage with automatic door and internal access
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,050m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.