The Quintessential Queenslander on 810m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Retaining its original charm and grandeur, this circa 1920 Queensland residence has recently undergone a series of stunning modern refurbishments.
Set on fully-fenced 810m2 grounds and boasting a rear north-east aspect, the home is characterised by its wide wrap-around front verandah and traditional gabled roofline. Inside, soaring 3.2-metre-high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, VJ walls and classic windows are met by superb new bathrooms and kitchen.
Offering multiple living spaces across a single elevated level, the home has also been designed to cater for large-scale entertaining on its 50sqm covered rear deck. Lush lawns, a huge bricked patio and family-sized swimming pool deliver the perfect outdoor family lifestyle.
Positioned in a leafy cul-de-sac, this impressive property is just a short walk to local shops and cafes, bus transport, Norman Park Train Station and parkland. Falling within the highly-regarded Norman Park Primary and Coorparoo Secondary School catchments, it is also moments from other elite schools including Churchie' Grammar and Lourdes Hill College, Coorparoo's dynamic lifestyle precinct and the CBD just 4km away.
- Freshly refurbished Queenslander on a flat, fully fenced and landscaped 810m2
- Spacious floorplan; elegant central lounge flows into open kitchen and dining room
- Generous built-in bedrooms; master with huge ensuite, walk-in robe and verandah access
- Bed 2 opens to verandah; bed 3 with ensuite; 4th bedroom or versatile additional living area
- Elegant new gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, 2Pac cabinetry and quality appliances including standard oven, combi oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Three stunning new fully-tiled bathrooms with 2pac/stone-top vanities and frameless glass shower screens
- Plantation shutters; ceiling fans; ornate timber fretwork; internal laundry
- Private rear yard; water tanks; tandem lock-up garage; vast lower level storage/workshop space
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Storage/Workshop Area
810m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.