Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unique mid-century modern home on 794m
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing a stylish modern refurbishment that remains true to its unique mid-century modern design architecture, this versatile family home sits on an enviably located 794m.
Expansive open-plan living spaces are defined by high pitched ceilings with exposed rafters, freshly polished hardwood floorboards and rows of casement windows flooding the home with natural light. Bifold doors and the chic kitchen's servery window connect the interior with a large alfresco entertaining deck, offering a sheltered, leafy and private space to relax.
Three delightful bedrooms, including the master with a stunning modern ensuite, are accompanied by a separate study, large central bathroom and a private, versatile 4th bedroom or additional living space with its own entrance.
A vast north-east facing rear yard offers plenty of lawn space for families to enjoy securely, while the entire grounds are bordered by lush tropical and native planting.
Positioned at the top of a peaceful street, this distinctive property sits within catchment and easy walking distance of the highly-regarded Holland Park State High School, Marshall Road Primary and local childcare centre. Stroll to the busway, while enjoying exceptional proximity to cafes, shops, universities, health/fitness amenities and parkland, with quick access to Westfield Carindale or Garden City and the CBD via the Pacific Motorway.
- Impressively refurbished 1960's home; new roof and gutters; freshly polished hardwood floors
- 3 well sized built-in bedrooms; master with stylish ensuite; separate study with integrated desk
- Large private 4th bedroom (or second living) with own entry; ideal as teenager/guest retreat, rumpus, home business/studio; scope to rent out the space
- Ceiling fans; security and insect screens
- Large modern kitchen with marble-look benchtops and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/5 burner cooktop and dishwasher
- Fabulous wrap-around entertaining deck with ceiling fan & retractable sun shades
- Secure rear north-east gardens with deck, cubby house, 2 sheds and water tank; space and access for a pool if desired
- Good sized separate laundry with direct outdoor access; double carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
794m² / 0.2 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.