Stunning rebuild creates a classic, new contemporary family home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Completely rebuilt from the ground up, this gorgeous family home blends timeless Queensland character with the ease and functionality of contemporary design. Set on an expansive corner allotment, every aspect of the residence is fresh, new and executed with a superb attention-to-detail.
Defined by its wide wrap-around verandah and gardens, the home's classic aesthetic continues inside with, rich timber flooring as well as soaring 2.9 metre high and raked ceilings. Elevated to capture cooling Bay breezes, the huge gourmet kitchen and open-plan living areas bask in natural northern light. Meanwhile, each zone connects with the verandah's alfresco entertaining spaces via a service window/bar and French doors.
Showcasing striking contemporary finishes throughout (plus a splash of Hamptons style!), this quality four-bedroom home is one that families will absolutely love for years to come.
Peacefully positioned and boasting access to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve at the end of the street, the property is just footsteps from transport, great local cafes, restaurants and a playground. It also offers swift access to Morningside train station, a choice of fabulous lifestyle precincts, schools, childcare and the CBD.
- Fully-fenced 571m corner allotment with lockable gates and keyless home entry
- Spacious family living over a single elevated level; vast secure ground floor storage space
- Spotted Gum decking; verandah is gated to secure children or pets when required
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout compliment the fresh cross breezes
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, waterfall island breakfast bar, European appliances including induction cooktop with streamlined retractable rangehood
- Four built-in bedrooms, one with ensuite and one with integrated study desk
- Stunning central bathroom with frameless glass shower screen and freestanding bathtub
- Designer flooring; black tapware/handles; full electrical rewiring; data & USB points in every room
- Large secure grassed yard bordered by established greenery; ideal space, access and orientation for a swimming pool if desired
- Double remote garage (extra length) plus additional property access for a boat or camper
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
571m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.