Modern loft-style townhouse in an outstanding location!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet less than 300 metres walk from Morningside's main lifestyle precinct, this unique multi-level townhome presents impressive space, style and convenience.
Boasting its own street frontage and a double integrated garage, the design encompasses elevated living spaces within a private leafy setting. Characterised by its soaring raked ceilings and huge architectural windows, the central living level spills onto a large sheltered alfresco entertaining terrace. Meanwhile upstairs, the secluded master retreat enjoys an oversized ensuite, study area and sweeping area outlooks.
Residents can look forward to being within easy strolling distance of great local cafes including the popular Southside Tea Room (which becomes a funky bar by night!) as well as Coles, Woolworths and fresh food grocers, health and fitness amenities, parkland and excellent bus and train links.
- Private residence with street frontage and a lush landscaped entry; boutique complex
- Two generous built-in bedrooms and spotless modern bathrooms (one on each level)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning on both levels and ceiling fans
- Large stylish kitchen featuring stone benchtops and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Double height ceilings (4.8m) in living; modern tiling, carpets and timber staircases
- Double remote integrated garage and plenty of storage
- Just 5km from the CBD; walk to Morningside train station; minutes to Oxford St Bulimba
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.