Super affordable unit, footsteps from everything!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Move in, rent out or spruce up! Either way, this is the best value unit you will find in thriving Morningside this year!
Tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a complex of just four, the unit boasts spacious open-plan living, a full-width entertaining balcony plus a huge private north-facing courtyard.
Light-filled and finished in a modern universally appealing colour scheme, the property is ready for immediate residence or rental. Alternatively, take advantage of the scope for a quick, low-cost refresh to add value, boost rental yield or simply create your own interior style.
Positioned for the ultimate in lifestyle convenience, the property is within easy walking distance of great local cafes including the locally renowned Southside Tea Room, Morningside's main shopping precincts featuring Coles, Woolworths and fresh food grocers, health and fitness amenities, parkland and excellent bus and train links.
- First floor unit with north-south aspect; boutique brick complex; affordable body corporate rates
- Open-plan living with entertaining balcony plus exclusive-use 42m (approx.) rear courtyard
- 2 generous carpeted built-in bedrooms; central bathroom with internal laundry amenities
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living and master; ceiling fans and security screens
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and oven, plus ceramic cooktop
- Exclusive use off-street parking space and onsite visitor parking
- Just 5km from the CBD; walk to Morningside train station; minutes to Oxford St Bulimba
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.