Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Striking Family Redesign on an Idyllic 610m
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A quiet leafy enclave at the foot of Mount Gravatt creates the perfect setting for this impressively transformed family property.
Extended, renovated and boasting one of the most inviting swimming pools you will ever see, the home delivers outstanding space, style and function over an expansive single level.
Enjoying a bright north-east aspect and high ceilings, the spacious open-plan kitchen and family zone is accompanied by an additional living room and four generously proportioned bedrooms.
The lifestyle versatility continues outdoors, with a large covered entertaining deck and landscaped yard to the rear, as well a private fully-fenced front lawn and verandah.
Sympathetically redesigned to add a contemporary edge to its classic style, the home offers great street appeal and easy walking distance to St Agnes Catholic and Mt Gravatt Primary and High Schools, transport, the locally renowned Kith n' Chow caf and Logan Road shops and Homemaker Centre. It also enjoys swift access to Mt Gravatt Reserve/Lookout, Griffith University, Westfield Carindale or Garden City and the CBD or Coast via the Pacific Motorway.
- Renovated post-war home on 610m; rear north-east aspect; multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, 2Pac soft-close cabinetry and stainless steel European appliances
- 4 large built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite; modern central bathroom with separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and fresh cross-breezes
- Stunning near new glass-framed saltwater swimming pool surrounded by Travertine tiling; large wading step
- Thoughtful storage throughout; solar panels; lock up garage/workshop
- Off street parking space for multiple vehicles including a boat, caravan or trade vehicle
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.