Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spotless and Spacious, in a Secure Complex with a Swimming Pool!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned just a short walk from an excellent array of local amenities, this refurbished dual-level townhouse offers relaxed and private indoor-outdoor living in a lush landscaped setting.
The ground level open-plan design boasts a perfect rear north-east aspect with large private courtyard. Enjoy low-maintenance alfresco entertaining beneath a canopy of trees or take advantage of the additional outdoor space to add a lawn area for children or pets.
Inside, the home has been freshly painted and carpeted, with new reverse cycle air-conditioning and hot water system. The kitchen and bathrooms are spotless and smartly appointed, while three spacious upper-level bedrooms include a master with ensuite and private deck enjoying treetop outlooks.
Located in a quiet, beautifully landscaped complex with secure gated entry, the townhouse sits just footsteps from the onsite swimming pool; while local transport, cafes, shops and schools are all within easy walking distance.
- Well-maintained complex with secure intercom entry and onsite management
- Townhouse has been landscaped for privacy, while still allowing abundant natural light
- Fresh paint, carpet; new split-system air-conditioning and hot water system
- Modern, well-configured kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans; master with ensuite and private deck
- Guest powder room; security/insect screening; window furnishings throughout
- Single remote integrated garage plus plenty of convenient onsite visitor parking
- Moments from Mt Gravatt Plaza, TAFE and Reserve/Lookout; Griffith University; Westfield Carindale or Garden City and the M3 offering swift CBD or Coastal access
- Within catchment of the highly-regarded Cavendish Road State High and Mount Gravatt East Primary
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.