Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Contemporary Home Directly Opposite a Nature Reserve
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting a tranquil setting within an exclusive estate, this dual-level brick home offers outstanding family space, modern comfort and an enviable bayside lifestyle.
The fully air-conditioned interior features high ceilings, plenty of natural light and the versatility of multiple living and entertaining zones. Meanwhile, the sense of space extends outdoors, where a saltwater swimming pool, sheltered alfresco terrace and secure grassed yard all enjoy supreme privacy.
Set on 600m landscaped grounds, the property is a short walk to transport, parks and schools; whilst being just minutes from the local shopping village/IGA supermarket, Victoria Point Shopping centre, cinemas, Sheldon and Ormiston Colleges, Redland hospital, Redland Bay Golf Club and an array of leisure activities along the Bay.
- Contemporary family residence with north-east aspect overlooking a bushland reserve
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout; security screens and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen and living; formal lounge/dining; additional upstairs living/rumpus with balcony
- Large kitchen with granite benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- 4 excellent-sized upper level bedrooms; master with spa ensuite and walk-in-robe
- 5th bedroom/home office on ground level; 3 stylish modern bathrooms
- Ducted vacuum; security system, double remote integrated garage, garden shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.