Low-maintenance family Home in a Tranquil Bayside-Fringe Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned directly opposite the picturesque Rushwood nature reserve, this contemporary family home boasts expansive 600m2 grounds and a functional single-level floorplan.
Ultra-spacious living and entertaining zones feature high ceilings, the comfort of fully ducted air-conditioning and have been neutrally appointed to compliment any choice of furnishings. The large easy-care rear yard offers the ideal space for children to play securely, as well as scope to build a pool if desired.
Set in the exclusive Rushwood Estate, the home is just footsteps from parkland, walking tracks and transport. Only minutes from the local shopping village/IGA supermarket, Victoria Point Shopping centre, cinemas, excellent schools including Sheldon and Ormiston Colleges, Redland hospital and Redland Bay Golf Club, residents will enjoy swift access to an array of leisure activities along the Bay.
- Modern, well-maintained lowset brick residence with north-east aspect
- Expansive open plan kitchen and living plus separate formal lounge
- Stylish kitchen with European appliances including dishwasher
- Built-in bedrooms; huge master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Ducted air-conditioning and security/insect screens throughout
- Large fully fenced rear yard and entertaining deck; space for a pool if desired
- Double remote garage; water tank; property offered with vacant possession
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.