Family space and versatility in an idyllic enclave
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Solid and smartly appointed, this dual-level family residence sits in one of Camp Hill's most tranquil pockets, just metres from Whites Hill Reserve and the fabulous Samuel Street shopping village.
Set on 688sqm grounds with a huge leafy rear yard, the home's main living areas stretch across a spacious upper level. Featuring distinctive raked ceilings, polished hardwood floorboards and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the level is infused with natural light from its perfect northern orientation. Meanwhile, the generous, privately positioned bedrooms enjoy cooling breezes and lush green outlooks.
The ground level hosts a vast rumpus/additional living space opening to the rear garden. It also presents excellent scope for use as a home office, studio or business with its own street entry.
Stroll in less than five minutes to the eateries, specialty stores and Woolworths at Samuel Street, as well as local health and fitness amenities. Or, take advantage of the swift cut-through pedestrian access to Whites Hill's parkland, playgrounds, bush walking and cycling tracks. At just 6km to the CBD and minutes to transport, Westfield Carindale and a selection of highly-regarded schools, kindergartens and childcare centres, families will enjoy an exceptional lifestyle within this high-growth locale.
- Wide-fronted 688 sqm block in an elevated location; north-facing brick home; freshly painted exterior timberwork
- Open-plan lounge/dining flowing to a spotless kitchen with Bosch oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Covered alfresco entertaining patio overlooking the grassed rear yard (space and access to build a pool if desired)
- Three built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and a cool southerly aspect
- Central bathroom with separate toilet, bath & walk-in shower; 2nd bathroom on the ground level
- Modern Plantation shutters across the upper level; insect and security screening
- Solar panels & hot water; huge separate laundry with chute; double remote garage with additional storage/workshop area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Home Office
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.