Picture Perfect Character Home in One of Camp Hill's Finest Streets
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Meticulously tailored to the modern family lifestyle, this charming dual-level Queenslander on an impressive 539m boasts an exclusive, elevated position with city skyline views.
The immaculate double gabled faade creates a sense of the classic period detailing to be found across the home's upper living level. Polished hardwood floorboards, high ceilings, ornate cornices, VJ walls and casement windows are balanced by a superb modern kitchen featuring stone benchtops and European appliances. City views can be enjoyed from both the spacious lounge and front verandah, while an entertaining deck to the rear overlooks the tropically landscaped lagoon swimming pool and secure grassed yard.
With the master bedroom and a stylish bathroom situated on the upper level, the lower level offers the privacy and versatility of a retreat for other family members. Featuring three further bedrooms a bathroom and spacious rumpus/second living room, the level opens onto an alfresco patio.
Surrounded by quality homes in a prestigious street, this timeless residence enjoys easy walking distance to local shops, cafes, transport, parkland, kindergarten, St Thomas' Primary and Camp Hill State School; with exceptional proximity to the boutique Martha Street precinct, Samuel Street Village, Westfield Carindale and the CBD just 6km away.
- North-facing, excellent sized 539m block; elevated position captures fresh breezes and city views
- Open-plan living with outdoor decking at either end; second living zone on the lower level
- Huge spotless kitchen with quality soft close cabinetry; Miele oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans throughout; insect screening
- Tropically landscaped salt water swimming pool with stone water feature
- Entertaining patio with integrated timber bench seating and a large grassed yard
- Separate internal laundry, water tanks, garden shed; single carport plus additional off-street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.