Delightful character home with city views, huge family potential and LMR zoning
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Boasting an elevated street position and spectacular city views that can never be built-out, this charming Queensland character residence presents immediate liveability with outstanding future possibility.
Professional couples or growing families can move straight in to enjoy the beautifully maintained period features, stylish refurbishments and enviable lifestyle location just a short stroll from both the Martha Street precinct and Samuel Street shopping village.
Alternatively, scope exists to further raise and renovate the home, or even take advantage of the wide fronted 594m2 block and LMR zoning to develop the rear of the property* whilst retaining the existing pre-war home.
Enjoying a north-facing position in a quiet and exclusive Camp Hill pocket, this versatile property is within easy walking distance of cafes, restaurants, shops (including Woolworths), express bus stop and a choice of excellent local schools, kindergartens and childcare centres (within the coveted Camp Hill State School catchment). Close to the scenic parkland and walking trails of Whites Hill Reserve, it is also minutes from Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
*Subject to Brisbane City Council approval
- Polished hardwood floorboards, high ornate ceilings, VJ walls and decorative timberwork
- Spacious open living spaces with rows of casement windows, capturing natural light and breezes
- Large modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cooktop
- Excellent sized bedrooms (master with interconnecting nursery); additional private study area
- Breezy front entertaining deck, perfect for taking in the city, mountain and Story Bridge views
- Ceiling fans throughout; central modern bathroom plus second toilet; separate internal laundry
- Large, fully fenced low-maintenance yard; lock-up garage and additional off street parking space
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- VJ Walls
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.