Outstanding lifestyle or development opportunity on 668m
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Beautifully maintained and desirably positioned, this solid post-war character home presents immediate family liveability and a host of other outstanding options.
Set on an expansive 668m2 allotment, buyers will be drawn to the choice of functional indoor-outdoor living spaces, modern comforts and rich period detailing.
The home also presents scope for extension, reconfiguration of the existing internal floorplan, or even removal of the building and construction of a new large luxury residence*. Similarly, investors and developers will recognise the land banking or sub-division potential by virtue of the block's size and proximity to the Samuel Street shopping village*
Enjoying a peaceful street position, the property sits just metres from the cafes, restaurants, Woolworths and specialty shops of Samuel Street Village; as well as transport, health and fitness amenities, highly-regarded schools, kindergartens and childcare centres. Also located moments from Whites Hill Reserve, the boutique Martha Street Precinct and Westfield Carindale, the CBD is just 6km away.
- Post-war cavity brick, terracotta tile roof home on a versatile, fully fenced 668m
- Rich polished hardwood floorboards; high ceilings with decorative cornices
- Freshly painted inside and out; new carpeting in all bedrooms
- Spacious central lounge/dining areas open to covered north-east entertaining terrace
- Spotless kitchen with Westinghouse appliances including stainless steel oven and ceramic cooktop
- Excellent-sized and separately positioned bedrooms; master with air-conditioning
- Generous central bathroom; second toilet; separate laundry; security/insect screening
- Outdoor covered entertaining/BBQ area; large grassed yard with ideal space, access and orientation to include a swimming pool if desired
- Secure parking garage/shed for at least 2 vehicles, plus ample workshop/storage space
- Options: reside, rent out or extend the existing home; demolish to construct large home or subdivide and develop on 2 smaller lots*
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.