810m of Family Space, Timeless Character and Outstanding Potential!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perched on an elevated and north-facing 810m, this striking Queenslander offers an exceptional opportunity to create one the most impressive family homes within this exclusive Camp Hill enclave.
Boasting classic period features across its sophisticated upper level, the residence has already been partially refurbished which includes a stunning new central bathroom and recently replaced roof. Families will immediately appreciate the functional floorplan with spacious open living zones, expansive master suite and separate children's wing' comprising two great bedrooms. Offering air-conditioned comfort inside, the vast rear garden promises a perfect outdoor lifestyle with swimming pool, decked entertaining area and plenty of lawn space. Meanwhile, the home's ground level features a series of versatile multipurpose areas, presently used as a rumpus room, home business and guest bedroom.
However, it is the incredible scope to further raise and renovate the home that opens up a world of design and value-adding possibilities*.
Positioned in a wide peaceful street surrounded by high-end homes, this address sits within catchment of the coveted Camp Hill State School and walking distance of St Thomas' Primary. Also just a leisurely stroll from local cafes, restaurants, shops, bus, kindergarten and beautiful Perth Street Park, residents will enjoy easy access to train transport, other elite schools and the CBD.
- Fully fenced north-facing 810m over 2 lots; huge landscaped yard with swimming pool
- Character filled Queenslander with timber floorboards, high & raked ceilings, VJ walls
- Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar & dishwasher flows to lounge/dining
- Additional study/sunroom opening out to the elevated front verandah with area views
- Three built-in bedrooms including stunning master with classic bay window seat & adjoining sleepout/nursery or huge walk-in dressing room; integrated study desks in 2nd and 3rd beds
- Split system air conditioning units; stylish new fully tiled bathroom with stone-top vanity
- Lower level multipurpose spaces & large separate laundry; abundant storage throughout; double carport; water tank
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.