Charming Post-War Home With Outstanding Renovation or Development Potential
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Charming post-war home with outstanding renovation or development potential
Positioned on a 594m LMR-zoned allotment, this beautifully presented post-war residence offers immediate liveability, with an array of excellent future opportunities.
Boasting an elevated position in one of Camp Hill's most sought-after enclaves, families can move straight in to enjoy the classic character, multiple north-facing living zones and lush sub-tropical gardens.
Alternatively, scope exists to fully renovate the home, knock-down and rebuild a new luxury residence or even take advantage of the deep block and LMR zoning to develop the site.*
Already enjoying city glimpses, there is outstanding potential to capitalise on the elevated position and capture sweeping city views.
Set in a quiet, exclusive Camp Hill pocket, this versatile property is within easy walking distance of the vibrant Martha Street precinct, the cafes, restaurants and shops (including Woolworths) of Samuel Street Village, excellent transport links and a choice of top local schools, kindergartens and childcare centres (within the coveted Camp Hill State School catchment). Close to the scenic parkland and walking trails of Whites Hill Reserve, it is also minutes from Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
- Highset post war home with charming faade, hardwood floors, Beautiful high ceilings with ornate cornices, casement
windows; French doors
- Rear north-facing 594m2 block with LMR zoning; 15m frontage and 40 m depth (approx.)
- Reside, further raise and renovate, knock down & rebuild or develop the site*
- Upper level living; large traditional style kitchen; dining opening to rear entertaining deck
- Three bedrooms; central bathroom with separate toilet
- Lower level multipurpose spaces with own bathroom, offering dual-living potential
- Private, beautifully landscaped grounds include huge secure rear yard and covered patio area
- Lock up garage and carport; huge storage/workshop and separate laundry areas
*Subject to Brisbane City Council approval
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.