Outstanding Opportunity in a Top Lifestyle Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Tucked in a quiet pocket less than 300 metres from Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, this lowset brick home on a 631m corner allotment offers a multitude of options.
First time presented and in immaculate condition, the property is ideal for young families seeking a low-maintenance home with plenty of room to grow; or as a solid investment within one of Brisbane's highest growth suburbs. Alternatively, there is incredible scope to enhance or renovate the expansive black canvas' property to create a personal design.
This versatile property is located walking distance to bus or train transport, major retail and specialty shops at Cannon Hill Plaza and Homemaker Centre, as well as the forthcoming cinemas and restaurants of the exciting new East Village precinct. Close to childcare centres as well as quality state and private schools including Cannon Hill State School, St Oliver Plunkett Primary and Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC), the address offers quick access to arterial roads including the Gateway Motorway.
- Lowset home on 631m corner block; ideal space and access for any future renovations
- Open-plan kitchen/dining and large private alfresco entertaining patio each enjoying a northern aspect
- Separate spacious family/living room; three good-sized carpeted bedrooms
- Spotless central bathroom with separate toilet, walk-in shower and bathtub
- Vast fully-fenced yard with vegetable garden, shed and room to build a pool if desired
- Security system; lock-up garage
- Enjoy the walking trails of Seven Hills Bushland Reserve and picnic grounds/bike tracks of nearby Minnippi Parklands
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Laundry
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.