Extra large living space & super-sized outdoor area
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enjoying a private leafy setting at the rear of a boutique complex, this stylish refurbished townhouse boasts exceptional interior space and a huge rear yard.
Fresh carpeting, paintwork and pendant lighting have created a luxe contemporary feel across the north-facing living zones, while a spotless kitchen features a new oven and cooktop. Large picture windows and sliding doors along three walls of the home bring in plenty of natural light and offer green outlooks to the privately landscaped surrounds. Three upper-level bedrooms are beautifully sized, presented and breezy.
With its large covered alfresco entertaining patio and unique 13-metre-long grassed area, the home is perfect for buyers with young children or pets, as well as downsizers or professional couples searching for that something special.'
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of local cafes, shops, schools, express CBD bus links, parkland, bowls club and the Clem Jones swim/fitness centre, the home also enjoys access in minutes to Westfield Carindale, the Gateway Motorway and forthcoming public golf course.
- Spacious, stylish and light-filled open-plan living with northern aspect
- Spotless modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and quality appliances including dishwasher; new oven and ceramic cooktop
- Large sheltered alfresco patio and huge fully-fenced lawn space; established landscaping
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans and security/insect screening
- 3 excellent sized built-in bedrooms; spotless modern bathroom plus downstairs guest toilet
- Separate internal laundry; abundant storage throughout; affordable body corporates
- Integrated lock up garage plus adjacent visitor parking space
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.