- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in the prestigious Mirvac Estate which borders the well known 'Pacific Golf Course', this stunning 3 bedroom lowset home has been lovingly maintained and freshly painted both inside and out. The interior floor design has been well thought out to provide great separation from the formal living area and bedrooms and features quality plantation shutters throughout the home.
The generous sized master bedroom boasts a very large comprehensive WIR and spacious ensuite that has also been recently upgraded. A further two spacious bedrooms lead off the additional living area with bedroom 3 offering the versatility of a multi-purpose room, media room or study.
There are two separate internal living areas and both work well offering easy access to the large covered outdoor deck area. The newly refurbished kitchen showcases stainless steel gas cooking, with stunning glass splashbacks reflecting over quality stone bench tops and two-pak cupboards.
This home sits within easy walking distance of neighbouring Metropol Shopping centre and the renowned Fitness First Gymnasium with Carindale Shopping Centre a mere 2-minute drive away. Add to this a quiet friendly neighbourhood that is close to great schools, parks and public transport, this home offers the perfect low maintenance lifestyle.
- Meticulously maintained home with dual living areas and private undercover entertaining deck
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances & stone benchtops
- Three generous bedrooms; large master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Double remote integrated garage; alarm system, security screens; recessed lighting
- 'Green Street' Development with all homes in the estate on freehold blocks
- Quiet and convenient location close to shops, parks, schools, lifestyle amenities and transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.