Superbly Refurbished Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Extensively refurbished with an emphasis on both style and quality, this lowset family home enjoys a private leafy setting within a central, yet quiet Carindale enclave.
Bringing fresh contemporary elegance to the expansive single level design, are striking Bamboo floors and a stunning new stone and 2Pac kitchen. The wrap-around verandah and landscaped gardens offer green outlooks, abundant natural light and cooling cross breezes across multiple living spaces, which also boast the luxury of zoned ducted air-conditioning. Four large built-in bedrooms are accompanied by impressive modern bathrooms and a sheltered alfresco entertaining patio.
Positioned on a fully-fenced 682m corner block, this impeccably presented residence is just moments from transport, parkland, bikeways/walking tracks, excellent local schools, Westfield Carindale and arterial roads including the Gateway.
- Lowset brick home on fully landscaped, but low maintenance 682m grounds
- Spotless repainted interior with high ceilings and Bamboo flooring throughout
- Huge open-plan family areas, separate living/lounge room; alfresco patio/BBQ area; space and access to build a pool if desired
- New kitchen with stone benchtops, 2Pac soft close cabinetry, long breakfast bar and quality Westinghouse appliances including 900mm oven and dishwasher
- 4 large bedrooms, master with near new ensuite and direct access out to the verandah
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security/insect screens throughout
- 2 Car integrated garage; freshly painted roof; garden shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.