Outstanding dual-living, investment or renovation opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
This property has consistently returned $685/week ($35,000 per year) over the past 4.5 years.
Exclusively positioned just 300 metres from Camp Hill's boutique Martha Street precinct, this 1925 Queensland character home presents a multitude of immediate and future possibilities.
Set on a landscaped corner allotment, the north-east facing residence has been configured to offer spacious indoor-outdoor living across the upper level, with a fully self-contained lower level boasting a completely separate street entrance.
Families can enjoy the traditional style and updated comfort of the upper level, while utilising the expansive ground floor accommodation for grown/extended family members or as an additional income stream. Investors on the other hand may elect to rent out each level individually and continue to benefit from the existing owner's excellent return.
Alternatively, capitalise on the classic architecture and prestigious central location to fully renovate and create a stunning new family design*.
Located footsteps from transport, parkland, cafes, restaurants and shops, this versatile property is also within easy walking distance of Coorparoo State School and the forthcoming Coorparoo Square' development with cinema complex; while offering swift access to the CBD just 5km away.
- Double gabled Queenslander with 3 metre high ceilings on the elevated living level
- VJ walls, rich timber picture rails, timber floorboards concealed beneath carpet
- Vast central lounge dining, large separate kitchen; 2 huge bedrooms, 3rd bed/study
- Double car parking at front of property
- Full-width, north-east verandah at the home's front and breezy rear entertaining deck
- Upper level also enjoys access to separate outdoor laundry and low-maintenance rear courtyard
- Huge ground floor open-plan accommodation with kitchen, plus 4 separate rooms, central bathroom, separate laundry, 2nd toilet and private landscaped courtyard
- Options- reside across both levels; live on one level and lease the other; lease each separately; or fully renovate*
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.