Inner-city charmer with a lush parkland backdrop
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated just 2km from the CBD, this gorgeous colonial Queensland style home enjoys a peaceful leafy setting and unique private access into adjoining parkland. Blending classic period-inspired features with stylish modern appointments, the spacious open design lends itself to a low-maintenance indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The elevated north-east facing home offers impeccable street appeal with its traditional pitched roofline, front verandah and bold paintwork. Meanwhile inside, 2.8 metre high ceilings and polished hardwood floors enhance the beautifully presented living spaces. Three excellent sized bedrooms, a chic central bathroom and stone-top kitchen with European appliances lead out to the rear alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the deep yard and parkland.
Delivering the best of both inner-city accessibility and suburban tranquillity, the property is just a short walk to the Stanley Street shops, cafes and Coles supermarket, as well as the GABBA Cricket Ground and eclectic boutiques and restaurants of Logan Road. With bus transport at the end of the street and bikeways on the doorstep, residents are also moments from the Pacific Highway, a choice of excellent schools, major hospitals and Southbank precinct.
- Beautifully appointed and maintained property; move straight in with no work required
- Period style features include VJ wall panelling; timber sash windows and French doors
- Split system air-conditioning in both the living areas and master bedroom
- Large, spotless kitchen featuring stainless steel European appliances & stone breakfast bar
- Spacious central bathroom with stylish feature tiling, huge rainwater shower head & frameless-glass screen
- Secure and private rear yard surrounded by established greenery; gate directly into the park
- Lock-up car spaces for two vehicles plus storage; additional fenced off-street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.