A classic home with charm and character appeal
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This is a standout property that will spark the interest of those looking for a beautifully preserved period home with lots of character and a top lifestyle location. Set in a leafy street surrounded by gorgeous homes, it enjoys a fantastic position that is minutes away from a host of shopping amenities, great schools, local cafes and the train station. All the elements are here for a superb entertainer's home and the chance to add enormous appeal and bring this original charmer up-to-date.
- Sparkling swimming pool and paved patio in tropical surrounds
- Two covered entertainment decks and a landscaped rear garden
- Polished hardwood floors, VJ walls and extra height ceilings
- Open living and dining space plus a neat and tidy kitchen
- Large underhouse area for storage and car parking
- A great home to move into straight away and update over time
- Within minutes to entertainment hubs, Southbank, West End and the CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.