Renovate or rebuild in Hawthorne's prestigious River Avenues
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Positioned in one of the River Avenues' most elevated and tightly-held pockets, this post-war bungalow on a rare 541sqms represents the ultimate in 'position and potential'!
North-facing and boasting views across the river from its 15 metre frontage, the property offers excellent scope for either a full renovation or removal of the existing dwelling and complete rebuild*
Peacefully situated in an area renowned for its multi-million dollar homes, the property is just 350 metres from riverfront parkland and the Hawthorne City Cat, connecting in minutes with the CBD, Southbank, Teneriffe and New Farm.
A short stroll will have residents in the heart of Oxford Street Bulimba's dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, as well as the fine eateries, gourmet grocer and new Deluxe cinema complex at Hawthorne. For families, the choice of exceptional local schools includes Lourdes Hill College and Sts Peter and Paul's, with a nearby bus stop offering access to other elite schools across Brisbane.
Presenting an irreplaceable building and lifestyle opportunity, inspection of 174 Barton Road is a must!
- 541sqm property with no demolition overlay; 15.1 metre frontage and 36.6 metre depth
- Ideal for full renovation or knock down and construction of a new luxury family home*
- Exclusive riverside location offering a walk-to-everything lifestyle; just 4km from the CBD
- Formal living room opening to the front verandah; separate traditional style kitchen/meals
- Rear entertaining deck with superb green outlooks; private established gardens
- 2 well-sized bedrooms plus a 3rd multipurpose/study or nursery
- Split system air-conditioning in living and main bedroom; security/insect screens
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.