Easy Family Living in a Spacious and Bright Home
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
There's modern family style and natural light in abundance throughout this spacious home delivering low-maintenance lifestyle excellence in a peaceful Indooroopilly street. Flowing interiors have been enhanced by a large split-level layout that includes a generous open plan living area, quality finishes and an easy flow to the outside. It is also exceptionally convenient to Brisbane's shopping mecca of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, as well as a selection of quality schools, parks and transport options.
A large and bright open plan design features easycare tiled floors and fold-out doors that open up to create a seamless flow to the outside. At the rear is a great sized alfresco deck for entertaining, as well as a cafe style breakfast bar from the kitchen, and a deep fully fenced level garden ideal for kids or pets.
Four double bedrooms are each well-proportioned plus there is a sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher, a good-sized bathroom and internal laundry. Other features of this fabulous property include a double carport, lock-up garden shed, air-conditioning and plenty of storage throughout.
This smartly presented home is also very conveniently located with easy access to the city and southern suburbs via the Western freeway, and is just 8 km to the CBD.
- Tastefully renovated with a generous split-level design
- A light and airy open layout with lounge and dining areas
- Covered alfresco deck plus a deep rear garden & lawn
- Smart modern kitchen with breakfast servery to the deck
- Four double bedrooms, modern bathroom & internal laundry
- Double carport, garden shed & plenty of storage throughout
- A sought-after suburb offering strong capital growth
- Walk to Indooroopilly shopping centre, schools and trains
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.