Dual lot development opportunity in a top Morningside location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Set over two lots, this 834m2 landholding with an expansive 20 metre frontage offers scope for construction of one or two luxury family homes.
The brick house currently on the site is able to be demolished*. Spacious and comfortably appointed, it is however suitable for living in or renting out while future plans for the property are undertaken.
Zoned Res A,' the quiet leafy pocket is free from townhouse/unit developments adding to its significant family appeal. The property is also a short walk to bus transport, local cafes, convenience store, parkland and schools including St Oliver Plunkett primary; with outstanding proximity to Morningside train station and Plaza, Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC) and the East Village retail and entertainment development.
At less than 6km from the CBD, this popular area will only continue to experience capital growth. Inspect this rare and versatile property today!
- Options include construction of one large residence; subdivision into two 417sqm lots for construction of 2 homes; keep one lot and sell the other, or land bank.
- Bright, spacious north-facing living areas; generous kitchen with modern electric appliances
- 3 double built-in bedrooms and large central bathroom with separate toilet
- Split system air-conditioning; security/insect screens; carpets in excellent condition
- Covered rear multipurpose area; separate internal laundry
- Huge secure rear yard with easterly aspect; water tanks; double lock up garage
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.