Hidden charmer with a fabulous granny flat
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Behind the unassuming faade lies a delightful family home, presenting the perfect blend of character, space and style. Set privately and securely back from the street, the leafy 607m2 grounds create a surprising family sanctuary that also offers the versatility of dual-living accommodation.
The elevated living level is characterised by its rich hardwood floorboards, high ceilings and an idyllic north-facing, treetop aspect. Designed to allow fresh breezes to flow from front to back, the level unfolds at the rear onto an expansive entertaining deck. Inside, the huge modern kitchen boasts a 4-metre-long breakfast bar and stainless steel European appliances; while three bedrooms are accompanied by a second living area, office or additional bedroom.
Featuring its own private entry, the fully self-contained, ground floor granny flat also enjoys access out to the home's tranquil rear patio and sunny grassed yard beyond. Ideal for older children, extended family members or regular guests, scope also exists to secure an additional income stream by renting out the space.
Positioned amongst the quality homes of a popular family pocket, this unique property is within catchment of the highly-regarded Seven Hills State School, an easy walk to St Thomas' Primary and minutes from a choice of top secondary colleges. Just 4km from the CBD, it is also walking distance to bus and train transport, beautiful Perth Street Park and the local cafes and shops at The Corso' and Bennetts Road.
- Fully-fenced 607sqm property with rear northern aspect, patio and wrap-around yard
- Beautifully maintained and updated post-war home; classic charm meets modern liveability
- Bosch kitchen appliances; split system air-conditioning; ceiling fans; security/insect screening
- 3 upper level bedrooms; master with stylish ensuite and wall-to-wall built-in robes
- Modern central bathroom with separate toilet, plus a stunning guest powder room
- Water tank, secure under-house storage; off-street parking for at least 4 cars
- Versatile and private granny flat featuring its own lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and alfresco access (with no internal staircase to the upper level)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.