Captivating heritage residence transformed for today's family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high on prestigious Mcillwraith Avenue, this circa.1910 character home presents 607m of space, charm and stunning modern liveability.
Boasting a classic faade with wide wrap-around verandah, an immaculate renovation has retained the home's 3 metre high ceilings, hardwood floors, VJ walls and ornate timberwork. Set across a functional, fully air-conditioned single-level, it features expansive north-facing living zones, beautiful kitchen and bathrooms with stone benchtops and European fittings. Connecting seamlessly with the interior, a vast alfresco entertaining deck, glass-framed saltwater swimming pool and generous grassed yard where children can play under the shade of a stunning tree.
Surrounded by multi-million-dollar properties, this exceptional address is located within the catchment of the highly-regarded Seven Hills State School, and just as short walk from St Thomas' Primary, transport, local cafes, shops and the popular Perth Street Park. Also offering swift access to a choice of elite private schools and universities, it sits just 4km from the CBD.
- Reverse Cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; louvred windows; plantation shutters
- Kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, 2Pac soft-close cabinetry; European appliances including a superb black SMEG gas oven/cooktop and a service window out to the deck
- Spacious built-in bedrooms, two with French door access onto the verandah; huge master with ensuite and study or walk-in-robe
- 4th bedroom is also ideal as a separate media, lounge or rumpus room if desired
- Modern bathrooms with, stone top vanities, Villeroy and Boch sinks & frameless glass shower screens; separate guest powder room and laundry
- Fully-fenced rear yard with swimming pool; cubby house; workshop/storage shed; water tank
- Secure double carport with remote access; plenty of additional driveway parking
- Scope to raise the home in the future and create the quintessential Queensland estate
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.